domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

A Personal Message for the Reader(s) of My Books: A Catalog of Paperback Books

As an indie author, when you have written the book, the easy part of the process is completed. The more complex part comes next, namely, the self marketing of the book, or, in my case, the book(s). There are a number of avenues and approaches one can pursue. Nowadays, social media has got to be near the top of your list. However, social media, in my opinion, needs to be social. It is with this thought in mind that I have written and made available a catalog of Paperback books. In the age of Kindle and the electronic reader devices, there are still those among us who would love to have their own book, in its traditional form and size and shape, with its distinctive smell and feel. To that mix, I add my personal touch, a personal message of hope and faith for everyone who reada a book I have written. I hope you will enjoy the catalog, for it has been written with you in mind, dear friend... Best regards, Thomas
Catalog of books and a personal message for the reader [slideshare id=13359390&w=477&h=510&sc=no]
View more documents from Thomas Baker

No hay comentarios: