lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

The Collected Short Stories of T. Jerome Baker

The Collected Short Stories of T. Jerome Baker Journey of a Lifetime Authored by T. Jerome Baker
Each of the stories in this collection of short stories is a story, within a larger story. Though each story is entirely fictional, nonetheless, closer inspection is revelatory. I have not managed to keep myself, the Storyteller, from appearing in each story. Had I done so, I would have denied the tremendous influence that you, dear reader, has on each telling of the story. For this reason, it has been my unique honor, pleasure and privilege to write for you. I leave you by asking the only question that every Storyteller has ever asked since time began: Did you enjoy your story? Publication Date: Feb 23 2012 ISBN/EAN13: 1470126680 / 9781470126681 Page Count: 158 Binding Type: US Trade Paper Trim Size: 6" x 9" Language: English Color: Full Color Related Categories: Fiction / Fantasy / Short Stories The Collected Short Stories of T. Jerome Baker 2012 Spring & Summer Catalog of Books Amazon Author Page: Thomas Jerome Baker Profesorbaker's Blog: A Bit of Everything

No hay comentarios: